SupplySide West is Now Vegas-Legal – Nutrition industry’s leading ingredient show celebrates its 21st year with more exhibitors, more education and new features. Early registration discounts are now available and will end on July 31st.
PHOENIX, Arizona (July 11, 2017) – SupplySide West is Now Vegas-Legal – Nutrition industry’s leading ingredient show celebrates its 21st year with more exhibitors, more education and new features. Since 1997, SupplySide West has offered cutting-edge scientific innovation and strategic educational programming, plus crucial networking opportunities that help participants form mutually beneficial business relationships. More than 15,000 ingredient buyers and suppliers from the dietary supplement, beverage, functional food, personal care and sports nutrition industries will be joining us this year to learn about new trends from over 1,200 exhibitors and 140 hours of educational and conference programming.
Some highlights for this year’s show include:
- New Ingredient Showcases featuring new ingredients hitting the market this year.
- Free Market Trend Data Provided by Innova & NEXT on the Central Stage.
- Central Stage presentation of the 6th annual CPG Editor’s Choice Awards, recognizing the most impressive finished product launches from CPG companies in 21 categories.
- 3-hour workshops that cover broader themes such as how millennials are transforming modern marketing, clean label strategies and formulation considerations, the dark and light of sports nutrition and addressing inflammation naturally and legally.
- Panel discussions that dive deep into critical issues affecting the market today including Trump and the new administration, next generation ingredients for brain health and the state of CBD in dietary supplements.
- An in depth two-day training course on 21 CFR 111, the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in manufacturing and packaging, labeling or holding operations for dietary supplements.
SupplySide West 2017 takes place at the Mandalay Bay Conference Center in Las Vegas from September 25-29, the Expo Hall will be open September 27 & 28. To take advantage of early registration discounts and exhibitor packages please visit the website at west.supplysideshow.com.
About SupplySide West: Hosted by Informa Exhibitions, this annual tradeshow and conference was named to Trade Show News Network’s list of top 250 tradeshows in the United States. SupplySide West is all about the exploration, discovery, innovation and marketing strategy around the development of finished consumer goods that drive the global business economy.